kr800000 - kr1200000 per annum|
Do you want to work on socially beneficial development projects with modern technology?
Do you want to become part of a motivated team and use your experience for responsible tasks?
I'm looking for a .NET Developer who has:
- Higher relevant education at bachelor's or master's level
- a few years of experience within .NET
- Good oral and written communication skills in Norwegian
- Desire to develop meaningful and socially beneficial solutions
- A desire to further develop your existing skills
- C# and/or F#
- Experience from: .NET Framework, .NET standard and .NET core
- NET and ASP.NET Core
- Web APIs, the HTTP protocol and REST
- Microsoft Azure, including some services such as App Service, Web Apps, Functions, Cosmos DB, Service Bus, Azure AD, Container Services (AKS), Application Insights
- Annual course and conference budget of NOK 100,000. per employee
- We guarantee a salary jump for everyone we choose to hire
- Freedom to buy the equipment you want - whether it's an office chair, home office equipment, Mac/PC, mechanical keyboard etc.
- We do what we can to ensure that everyone who wishes can continue with home offices and hybrid solutions
This is a great opportunity for a .NET Developer in Oslo. Please send over your CV and this will be reviewed immediately.Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Honey Jones
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.