CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
As a leading WealthTech firm with 170 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai, and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern and Western Europe, additiv partners with the world's leading financial institutions to help them capitalize on the opportunities of digitalization, both with embedded wealth management and Banking-as-a-Service. To make investment and wealth management services available to everyone at any time.
Are you interested to join a fast-growing, global WealthTech company with a clear mission and help create the future of the financial industry? You are known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and start-up mindset, seeking to join a passionate team? Then read on.
To strengthen and expand our tech team in Zürich, we are hiring an expert as
.NET Software Engineer
The additiv .NET Software Engineer is responsible for trouble shooting production incidents, providing creative and innovative solutions to current implementations and recommending the best technology approach for solutions based on clients' business needs.
- Trouble shoot, design and development of C# applications
- Liaise between the incident management team, project manager and Technical Lead Engineer of the development teams
- Resolve highly complex issues and technical challenges, and provide technical decisions and support to the team to ensure that everyone executes to the best of their abilities
- Focus on overall reduction of incidents as well as new implementations, technical alignments, process improvements, clarifications to improve the overall delivery to our clients and within our product offering, i.e. a full stack approach (frontend, backend, databases and security)
- Engage in best practice development initiatives, provide thoughtful input and output to implement solutions which support additiv's strategy
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in software engineering activities for software products in the financial industry
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- .NET CORE is an advantage
- Fluency in English, any additional language a plus
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
We offer you
- Growing company which moves fast with quick decision-making, and offers opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, purpose-driven environment where team members at all levels can make a difference
- Meritocratic, collaborative culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
- Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Software Engineer based in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Full Stack / C# Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry. You'll...
Apply Now Do you want to join a company that works in the automotive / car industry? Are you a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.