€55000 - €70000 per annum|
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: Up to €70,000 per annum
- Design, deploy and maintain the core network infrastructure.
- Manage network security and maintain high levels of network availability.
- Support network operations and troubleshoot network issues.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for improvements to the network infrastructure.
- Work with other teams to ensure the network infrastructure meets business requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in network engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Fortinet, CISCO, Arista, VMware (NSX), BGP, VPN's, MLAG/VPC, SR/MLPS.
- Experience in designing and deploying core network infrastructure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
If you are passionate about network engineering and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading company and make a real impact in the field of network engineering. Apply now!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowNoah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Software Security Expert
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Software Security Expert on behalf of a business in Stockholm that...
Apply Now Job Title: Senior Network Engineer Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Up to €70,000 per annum Responsibilities: Design, deploy and...
Senior IP Network Security Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEERFor one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for a Senior Network...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.