Operations Specialist (m/w/d).
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
You will start within the framework of temporary employment. You will receive a permanent employment contract from Darwin Recruitment. The support and placement as well as all our other services are free of charge for you as an applicant.
The client is a pioneer and technology leader for powerful loyalty management software for the airline, retail, travel and transportation industries.
Location: Munich + remote
Language: German and English
- You provide technical and functional support in the areas of AWS Cloud, Linux, Windows, Data Warehouse, Oracle Siebel and Marketing.
- Together with your team, you will support and advise our customers in functional and technical matters, e.g. with problems and optimizations, concept development and new requirements
- You will assume partial responsibility for the analysis, coordination and quality assurance of all operational issues
- You will support the further development and optimization of our CRM processes and the technical implementation of the system.
- You work in agile and release projects
- You support in 2nd level support with changing on-call duty - scope 1 week in rotation with your colleagues
- You work with SQL, NoSQL, Unix-/ Linux and Windows
- UNIX scripting and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes) are not foreign to you
- Experience in the cloud environment and IT monitoring is a plus, as is knowledge of Siebel and DWH
- You have a high level of commitment and an independent way of working
- You can think well in processes and are analytically inclined
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Contract Manager (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für unseren strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell Contract Manager (w/m/d) in Köln. Der Einstieg erfolgt im Rahmen der...
IT Support Trading Platform (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now For our customer, a well-known customer from the banking sector, we are currently looking for IT Support Trading...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.