PHP Developer (m/w/d) 100% Remote.
PHP Developer (m/w/d) 100% Remote
For our customer we are currently looking for a PHP Developer (f/m/d) for a remote Project
- Analysis and creation of technical specifications;
- Design and development of applications;
- Testing, integration, and production;
- Corrective maintenance and platform scaling
- PHP 7 experience, including PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Understanding of one or more PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, …)
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web development procedures
- Knowledge with APIs (REST, GraphQL) and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL)
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, specifically Git
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Docker, PHPStorm, or similar
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Scrum
Project start: asap
First Order: 6 Months
Option to extend: Yes
Nearshore Candidates are welcome
Are you interested?
Then apply online - your CV is sufficient.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kevin Winter
by email: email@example.com
or by phone +49 69 50955268
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Kevin Winter
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Recruitment Team Leader - Sales Focused
Apply Now ***Required: A Recruitment Team Leader to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in recruitment and...
Apply Now ***Required: A 360-Recruitment Consultant to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in temp/contract recruitment and...
Apply Now Are you a talented 360-Recruitment Consultant? Can you demonstrate that you have a background in business development? If...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.