PHP – full stack developer.
PHP – full stack developer
- You will develop individual software solutions for our customers in an agile team
- Together with our project managers, you will accompany the projects from conception to final acceptance
- You advise our customers and your colleagues on technical issues.
What's waiting for you
- Time for induction including personal support for an optimal start
- great colleagues and a motivated team
- an informal working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Interesting national and international projects and customers from all sectors
- the opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training both internally and externally
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Parking right in front of the door
- Possibility of a JobRad
- Free drinks with fair trade and organic coffee
- Organically grown fruit freely available
- Canteen with discounted rates and a large selection of dishes
- Summer party and Christmas party together with family members
- Joint activities with colleagues outside of working hours
- Room for your personal life planning, among other things, through childcare allowance
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Amy Hart
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
Senior Web Developer (PHP)
Apply Now A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within its market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This...
Apply Now Freelance Spryker Engineer - Remote - 6 Months Job - Spryker EngineerClient Location - GermanyRemote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.