Power Platform Expert
Power Platform Expert.
Power Platform Expert
Other Digital Jobs
Power Platform Architect
My client is an Italian & Swiss based technology consultancy that provides high-quality and intuitive project management solutions to their clients using modern Microsoft 365 cloud technology. Their work is focused on meeting the needs of their customers, and they prioritize trust, loyalty, and personal responsibility in all that they do. They possess a young and dynamic team that is highly motivated and interested in their work's content, with a focus on supporting each other's growth and development.
My client is seeking a POWER PLATFORM ARCHITECT (m/w/d) (80-100%) to join their team.
In this role you will be a vocal proponent for the Power Platform within the firm and will contribute to the attainment of my client's business objectives by driving the adoption of Power Platform as an application platform, communicating best practice to their developer and citizen developer communities. You will support product strategies in alignment with Microsoft's roadmap and community best practices.
We expect an expert on Power Platform and Office 365 technologies. Ability to speak intelligently and confidently about a range of topics such as Power Platform, PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse, PowerBI, Virtual Agent and a range of Office 365 technologies. They move effortlessly between technical details and product strategy and can target their approach and messaging to a developer as well as an executive audience.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead a motivated, interdisciplinary team throughout the entire development lifecycle, working closely with customers from various industries to support their journey toward digitalization.
- Advocate for Pro Code and Low Code communities, driving the adoption of Power Platform for business applications. Engage with professional and citizen developers and business stakeholders to promote best practices that align with Microsoft's roadmap my client's strategy.
- Engage stakeholders through POCs, demonstrations, code samples, and example applications to enable the developer community.
- Provide technical and functional expertise through training and community engagements to drive the development and adoption of customer's internal programs on Power Platform.
- Offer premier technical support to enterprise customers for the Power Platform stack, helping them resolve break/fix issues on reactive incidents and advisory cases to develop reliable Power Apps, Power Automate flows, or Power Virtual Agents for complex business requirements.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Expertise in SharePoint Online, SPFx, React and M365 supporting technologies, with real-world experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical executive audiences.
- Strategic thinking abilities, with the capacity to plan and execute initiatives over a 2-5 year timescale.
- Visionary mindset, with the ability to translate high-level strategies into practical solutions.
Requirements for the Role:
- Extensive experience with Power Platform and related technologies.
- Experience developing custom Power Apps and Power Automate complex flows with multiple connectors to drive continuous process improvements in Microsoft Office 365.
- Demonstrated success in roles such as developer advocacy, engineering, consulting, sales engineering, product training, education engineering, technical marketing, or similar.
- Knowledge of the various aspects of solutions on Microsoft Power Platform, including its capabilities and limitations, and a deep understanding of contemporary platform-based architectures with a DevOps mindset.
- A customer-focused attitude, self-motivated, and capable of realizing projects and further developing platform competence.
- A team player with a learning and success-oriented mindset, communicating effectively in English.
- Experience in technical writing such as creating technical articles, courseware, or blog posts aimed at technical audiences.
- Strong connections with Microsoft product teams or other communities.
- Experience presenting at technology conferences/hackathons/meetups or a willingness to learn.
- Additional expertise in Sharepoint, SPFx, SQL DBA, Power BI, RPA, integration in other applications/systems.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
SAP FS-CD Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP FS-CD Berater (w/m/d) für den remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Mitgestaltung von...
Salesforce Commerce-Cloud Dev- 6 months
Freelance - Salesforce Commerce-Cloud Developer - 6 Months Job - Salesforce Commerce-Cloud Developer Client Location - Frankfurt Remote work offering...
Power Platform Expert
Power Platform Architect My client is an Italian & Swiss based technology consultancy that provides high-quality and intuitive project management...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.