CHF100000 - CHF115000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- Exchange ideas with internal and external customers
- Design software products
- Help to develop a long-term product strategy
- Roadmap creation
- Market analysis of trends
- Responsible for prioritizing product features based on customer feedback, market trends and business goals
- Higher education in product management
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in creating marketing plans and market observation
- Understanding of user centricity and design thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as organsiation
- Experience in specifying requirements for software products using acceptance criteria in user stories
- Agile mindset and motivation to achieve the extraordinary
- Experience working with agile methods, especially Scrum
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and follow clear instructions
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Voor een groot waterleidingbedrijf in de omgeving van Rotterdam ben ik opzoek naar een Agile Coach. Als Agile Coach ben...
Product Manager - Accounting Software
Please send your application & view full description via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616716275/?capColoOverride=true Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business...
Senior IT Auditor
Looking for a Senior IT Auditor For one of our main clients, a market leader located in Amsterdam, we are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.