kr45000 - kr58000 per month|
IT Project Management
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Product Manager on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in 2016 with the goal to radically improve how we manage and care for the buildings that we spend a major part of our lives in. Through experiences in architecture, real estate and modern web-technology, they realized that there is a great need to solve issues connected to managing all the information around buildings. They are now building a platform that provides a solution, in the form of searchable and collaborative indoor information maps, using industry file formats. Their SaaS platform helps real estate owners manage buildings ona form of virtual representation of their assets. The result is a more efficient and sustainable use of time and resources, and a more joyful working experience for our clients.
Their mission is to realize a future where we have access to information about indoor spaces as easily as we have access to street maps today. They make it natural to find information about things and places inside a building just by searching for it on a map, in the same way we search for things in the city streets every day. Regardless if you are working in an office, or have a more hands-on role maintaining buildings, they will enable you to find the information and location you are looking for, whether it is real-time data about temperature and noise, the location of a meeting room, or the ventilation maintenance history. When information about their indoor spaces becomes available to everyone who needs it, tedious work can be reduced and better decisions can be made. By making this possible, they aim to not only make building maintenance more sustainable, but the experience of spending time in them more enjoyable.
What you will work with
As a member of their fast growing team you will primarily work as the product manager. Currently they are in an exciting phase where they have a lot of new features in the pipeline, as well as scaling and optimization to be done, and breaking out of some core components into separate internal services.
Their main day-to-day challenge is constructing a modern and delightful user experience around some of the core features they deliver in their service.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders: You actively listen to strategy and needs from colleagues in sales, professional services, and management roles. You transform those needs into product designs, discrete features and requirements (while not losing sight of the higher priority market needs), and then keep the teams informed and involved throughout the product development process with excellent communication skills.
· Design for users: You communicate directly and regularly with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand their workflows, mindsets, and experiences using their products. You serve as a voice of the customer, incorporating client feedback into requirements, designs, and feature roadmaps. You work closely with your User Experience and Design counterparts to deliver a high-quality user experience.
· Work well with software engineers: While you might not have programming experience, you are savvy with technology, understanding databases, mobile applications, cloud-based software, web development, etc. You are not afraid to have interactive discussions with your Engineering counterparts to ensure that short- and long-term roadmap requirements are achieved.
· Own the process and communication from translating designs to ticket requirements to implementation, of course in collaboration with the UX/design and engineering team.
· Serve as the champion of the customer experience and partner with UX/design, engineering and their sales/customer team to deliver delightful user experiences across all customer touchpoints
· Lead daily/weekly sessions with the above-mentioned stakeholders
· Keep both short term and long-term planning in mind
· Responsible for prioritized stories in the product backlog, participates in team planning meetings, and is available to provide advice, clarification, & guidance during the execution of each Sprint
· Responsible for communicating priorities and goals at beginning of each sprint in accordance with release goals, roadmap, and associated timelines / dependencies
· Establish and foster key relationships with clients and domain experts to meet market needs
· Experience at developing user stories and acceptance criteria and communicating business value to engineering team
· Superb communication skills; ability to communicate confidently across all levels in the organization.
· High sense of ownership, not afraid to take the lead and confident to make decisions that you believe will bring the user experience and company to the next level
· Entrepreneurial mindset, flexible, being able to switch priorities and tasks fast, not too worried about following the correct processes and rules.
· Great attitude: resourceful, creative, innovative, collaborative and most importantly a great sense of humor
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. Agile Project Manager
Apply Now I am looking for an Sr. Project Manager with a background in Supply Chain Management that delivers the...
Team Lead Product Manager
Apply Now Ready to join the energy revolution? A better earth is possible if we can change the way we...
Apply Now Sr. Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.