Zurich or Lucerne|
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- You work in a Scrum team of 5 to 7 people
- You ensure that the requirements are correctly understood and implemented on the basis of user stories.
- You regularly present the implemented features to our customers.
- You keep a clear head and complement our qualified team with your know-how.
- You have a university degree (e.g. BSc or MAS) in computer science or business informatics and further training in requirements engineering or business analysis.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in business analysis or requirements engineering as well as in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Product Owner.
- Fluent German and English skills
- You are committed to finding solutions and approach new challenges with an open mind.
- You convince with your customer-oriented and entrepreneurial actions.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Manager/ Cloud Migration
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Project manager who is specialized in cloud migrations! Roles and responsibilities: Leading and...
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (20/h per week) We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our international's client team....
Sr. IT Business Analyst (Urgent)
Sr IT Business Analyst Join our client, the top-ranking lease company in the Netherlands, as a Business Analyst. This highly...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.