Professional Software Engineer .NET/C#.
Professional Software Engineer .NET/C#
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Would you like to help people to lead a self-determined life?
Want to be able to deploy your individual talents and expertise in a stimulating and flexible work environment?
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- You develop new or expand existing functionalities within the web portal according to agile procedures (Scrum / Kanban)
- Fully implement the technical requirements of the web interface via the service and data management layer
- Refine the technical requirements for the technical implementation
- Support the customers (internal and external) with technical problems in the last resort (3rd level support)
- You know when to develop something yourself and when to use existing components and services
- You have completed a technical/university degree in computer science or equivalent training
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position with programming experience in the following technology stack:
- Frontend: HTML 5 and technologies such as e.g. e.g. React, Vue, jQuery, MVC
- Backend: .NET Core, C#, Web API, WCF, EF, SQL Server
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- You have internalized the agile values and have already been able to live them as a Scrum team member (Scrum certifications are an advantage)
- DevOps is more than a buzzword - dealing with infrastructural issues and the support of several environments up to production are part of it for you
- The ability to communicate at different hierarchical levels
- Options for working from home
- Bonus depending on company success and personal performance
- 25 to 30 days of annual leave
- 3rd pillar premium contributions
- Broad range of continued training options
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Professional Software Engineer .NET/C# in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Join a leading Swiss company as a C# Software Engineer in Leipzig, Germany. Be a part of a...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now Do you want to join an international logistics company based in Geneva? Are you a highly skilled .NET...
Junior .NET Backend Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Junior .NET Back End Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.