Professional Software Engineer
Professional Software Engineer.
Professional Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Are you interested in working for a market leading international business in Ed-Tech?
Do you have 3+ years' experience with .NET/C# technologies?
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
We are seeking a candidate who can:
- Design and develop innovative, secure solutions with their team.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, product, and QA teams to deliver high-value, performant, and robust features.
- Take ownership of their work from concept all the way to production, discussion, and execution.
- Collaborate with other teams to continue the evolution of our system from a monolith to a service-oriented architecture.
- Share their knowledge with their cross-functional team and actively participate in driving agile approaches and processes.
- Provide constructive feedback to support the company's healthy growth.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an advocate for the DevOps culture and is not afraid of using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) approaches.
- Possesses the ability to independently solve problems while also knowing when to ask for help.
- Has a strong desire to learn and innovate while maintaining a pragmatic approach to finding the most optimal solution.
- Has excellent communication skills and can effectively explain ideas and engage with people.
- Shows empathy and understanding of other disciplines in and around the product.
- Enjoy reduced prices on passes to local attractions and popular tourist destinations in Zurich.
- Get fully reimbursed for the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, which covers public transportation across the country.
- Access the newly built gym for free or participate in a variety of sports teams.
- Join in on seasonal and monthly office events, such as holiday parties, ski trips, and pay-day happy hours.
- Benefit from discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays, and company products.
- Receive a 15% discount on in-house childcare services (more information available).
- Choose to work in the office full-time, in a hybrid arrangement, or with additional flexibility.
- Receive relocation support if applicable.
- Receive one flight home per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Do you want to work on socially beneficial development projects with modern technology? Do you want to become part of...
Fullstack Developers - .NET/Java
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Fullstack/Backend Developers on behalf of a company in Stockholm that is within the Top...
We're looking for a talented NET Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.