IT Project Management
We are looking for a Dutch Speaker Project Leader for one of the transportation organizations in Randstad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the project management of a number of subprojects (management on quality, money, time and risks)
- Collaboration with technicians and architects
- Drafting, managing and prioritizing project plan and approach with the team and suppliers
- Accountable to the Program Manager IT
- At least 3 years of experience as a project leader in the infrastructure / network domain
- Affinity with Networking, Azure and SAP
- Experience with migrations (preparation of migration plans, including migration scenario and test strategy
- Technical experience with projects with Networks (firewalls, interfaces), SAP and AZURE (IPAAS) is an advantage
- You have extensive experience with project management (Prince2 and Agile/Scrum)
- You are strong in both Dutch and English
Do you see yourself fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nassim Rezaeifar
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Voor een groot waterleidingbedrijf in de omgeving van Rotterdam ben ik opzoek naar een Agile Coach. Als Agile Coach ben...
Product Manager - Accounting Software
Please send your application & view full description via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616716275/?capColoOverride=true Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business...
Senior IT Auditor
Looking for a Senior IT Auditor For one of our main clients, a market leader located in Amsterdam, we are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.