Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany!
My client is currently teaming up with cutting-edge industrial companies on a groundbreaking quantum computer project. This incredible initiative is focused on creating revolutionary models and functions utilizing the power of quantum computing.
They're also establishing a state-of-the-art industrial innovation center in Hamburg.
They are searching for a Java Project Manager who will:
· Be responsible for the management of the software development project
· Communicate and liaise with stakeholders
· Control and plan the project for employees
You will need:
· Scientific University Degree Master / Diploma University in computer science or other courses relevant
· Very good knowledge of software development in Java
· Years' experience responsible for the management of software projects and the management of project teams.
If you feel this is the right role for you and you wish to explore further, click apply and get in touch!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Dreece Edwards
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full-stack Developer (PHP + Java)
Full Stack Developer (PHP + JAVA OR ANGULAR) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL....
Fullstack Java Developer
I am currently seeking Software Engineers with a strong focus on Back-End development (70%) and some Front-End experience (30%). My...
Java Software Engineer/ANU
The HR Management EU development team is responsible for a portfolio of JAVA applications, which support Compensation & Benefits, Performance,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.