Project Manager / Product Owner.
Project Manager / Product Owner
CHF120000 - CHF125000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, young and dynamic team
- Exciting tasks and challenging projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- A great team culture and uncomplicated handling in the 20-strong team
- Regular company events, user groups, Friday beers after 4 and regular fitness workouts
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation
- New modern workplaces with all amenities in a great building near Pratteln train station
- Free use of the in-house gym
- Monthly 100 meal vouchers and discounted food in our own restaurant "Boost" as well as free coffee, water and fruit
- Management of software development projects for the realization of individual business web applications
- Responsibility for the phases of conception, realization and introduction of new business web applications
- Management of an interdisciplinary project team using an agile approach (SCRUM)
- Collection and specification of customer requirements using various methods of requirements engineering
- Maintaining the product backlog and conducting the SCRUM ceremonies
- Project controlling and responsibility for quality, deadlines and costs
- Support in the pre- and after-sales process in cooperation with our sales team
- Several years of experience in project management for software development projects (responsibility for quality, deadlines, costs)
- Practical experience in leading interdisciplinary project teams in an agile environment
- Good technical understanding of web technologies
- IT basic training or equivalent with corresponding further training at HF/FH/Uni level
- Certification in Hermes and other project management methodology (IPMA, PMI) is an advantage
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Foundation Level (CPRE FL) is an advantage
- Appreciates direct customer contact leading workshops, presentations and meetings
- Very good communication skills with German as your mother tongue (E and F an advantage)
- Loyal, helpful and patient personality with drive
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Engineer Medical Products
Apply Now Role Description You will integrate our team section Industrialization of Medical Devices team in Bern. You will play...
Product Owner System Team
Apply Now Product Owner System Team 100% Location: Uzwil Tasks Product ownership in our System Team, currently consisting of two...
Technical Project Manager
Apply Now I am working with a leading technical company who are looking for Project Managers to join to help...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.