£100000 - £125000 per annum|
IT Project Management
To be a good communicator and solution finder. Projects are quite sensitive and very often they include new technologies for their clients. So, trust is really important.
- Explain difficult innovative ideas and simplify them for clients.
- You pass on your knowledge and lead training courses internally and externally.
- You form the interface to our product management and our development department with regard to requirements, changes and problems in the context of the lifecycle management of our products. The creation of documentation is also part of your area of responsibility.
- Atleast 3 years experience as a Project manager
- A background in software engineering
- Infrastructure background in Networking, Security, ICT (at least one).
- Knowledge in Cloud computing
- Fluent German and English speaking / communication
- Confident in communication with clients
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Voor een groot waterleidingbedrijf in de omgeving van Rotterdam ben ik opzoek naar een Agile Coach. Als Agile Coach ben...
Product Manager - Accounting Software
Please send your application & view full description via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616716275/?capColoOverride=true Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business...
Senior IT Auditor
Looking for a Senior IT Auditor For one of our main clients, a market leader located in Amsterdam, we are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.