Python Engineer impacting clean energy
Python Engineer impacting clean energy.
Python Engineer impacting clean energy
€40000 - €45000 per annum|
Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you within a company has been set up to change the way we currently produce and use energy. They are an environmentally mindful and a dedicated renewable energy provider that believes that a better earth is only possible but only if we collectively change the ways we use energy.
Providing intelligent and smart energy management solutions for the residential and commercial sector which has been based on future proof technology. This technology and virtual power plant now has the same life expectancy as a physical power plant that is now paving the way for clean energy for the mass market and to expand further.
Their technology is developed 100% in house allowing likeminded people like you to fully customize it and see it evolve. Universal software that been created to retrofit existing devices bringing them to the digital era whatever their brand, age or model. Their devices and systems are designed to match even the highest quality standards.
Currently they are one of the biggest real time smart grids in the world.
Now because of this philosophy they have seen near 10 years of success since being founded in 2012. They have multiple high-profile partners and have continued to grow and see success because of this philosophy of providing renewable energy to positively impact the world for the better.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining web apps and tools for private and business customers, as well as internal stakeholders. Your passion for web technologies will help you to create new products and provide valuable insights into architecture and design options.
Key Requirements: We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Proficient in Python and at least one Python Web Framework, preferably Django.
- Experience with data structures/algorithms.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Experience with databases (SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with design and development of REST API and creating REST API documentation (e.g. Swagger).
- Experience with Security frameworks (e.g. JWT, OATH2).
- Experience in testing, maintaining, or launching software products.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and additional languages are a plus.
- Valid work permit in the EU.
Bonus Points for:
- Masters in Computer Science.
- Understanding of GraphQL.
- Experience in the energy industry
What you can expect -
- A diverse and multinational company with over 17 different nationalities across two locations (Zurich/Milan)
- An start up culture in which everybody knows one another, pulls in the same direction towards a common goal
- Office location in the centre of beautiful, Milan (With Kitchen)
- Travelling time on trains considered as working time
- Home office whenever you need or choose
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your personal life
- Free cake once a month!
- Numerous team events and holidays
- BBQ's in the summer and chocolate fondue parties in the winter!
- An open company with a great team culture and a great objective to help win the fight against global warming
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Software Developer Impacting Education
This is an opportunity to revolutionise modern education within a fast growing company on a mission to enhance the current...
Python Engineer Impacting Manufacturing
This is an opportunity to join a market leading Swiss company within timber engineering. Within industrial, commercial or domestic construction...
Full Stack (Python) Software Engineer
My client in Timber Industry has an exciting opportunity in their newly established cross functional team. Do you have concrete...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.