QA & Test
Seeking for QA engineer roles? How about doing so while working on both Backend and Frontend? Even better if it is for an online bank that works with smart technology, right?
Our client is looking for a QA Engineer that will be part of the Mobile team, supporting all the phases of the software development, collaborating across other teams and members of the test guild.
What would be the scope within this project?
· Align on, develop, and implement Testing Frameworks with other Lead QA's
· Agile project management environment (SCRUM/Kanban)
· Working both the Backend and Frontend of the Mobile stack
· Contribute to the Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery pipeline, triggering testcases and report results
· Coach and guide Junior QA's in their development
· Actively participate in Knowledge sharing sessions and platforms
To be successful in this role?
· Several years working experience in test automation
· Scripting experience in one of the following: PowerShell, Bash, Groovy
· Familiar with this automation frameworks: Selenium Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, SpecFlow/Cucumber (BDD)
· Familiar with API testing tools and frameworks e.g., Postman, Newman, RestSharp
What about the offer?
· 6-month project, with possibility to extend.
· Hybrid work-model.
· You must live in the Netherlands.
Apply via our website or sending directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 20 305 00 84
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Senior QA Test Engineer
Apply Now My client is a company who has built a world of authentic, transparent, and connected products with a...
Senior SW Test Engineer
Apply Now Would you like to take part in transforming healthcare? Qbtech is the global market leader in professional ADHD...
Apply Now Seeking for QA engineer roles? How about doing so while working on both Backend and Frontend? Even better...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.