React Native Engineer – Contract.
React Native Engineer – Contract
Senior React Native Engineer | 6-Month FTC | E-Commerce
For our client based in Berlin, a leading E-Commerce business - we are looking to speak with experienced & driven mobile engineers with extensive React native experience.
You'll join an immediate team, who are set to construct and launch an MVP pilot for a new online shopping experience by the end of this year, focusing on both the UI & also working a lot with Firebase to ensure the application runs smoothly both on iOS & Android.
- 6-Month Contract (Start Date - ASAP)
- Remote (Located in Germany)
- 40 hrs p/w
- Up to €100 per hour - DOE
- Experience with React JS, and Redux
- Experience with testing tools (I.E. Jest, Enzyme, Cypress etc.)
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Jenkins, Git)
- Experience with micro-frontends
- Experience with designing tracking features to measure user traction & engagement
- Effective & Flexible English communication skills
Feel free to apply via the portal or by sending a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#Remote #Mobile #ReactNative #Contract #SeniorDeveloper
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Pierce Johnston
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
Apply Now I'm currently helping a client of mine find an Android Developer to join their team and your profile...
React Native Mobile
Apply Now I am working with a Global Farming company who are looking for a Senior React Native Developer. This...
React Native Engineer - Contract
Apply Now Senior React Native Engineer | 6-Month FTC | E-Commerce For our client based in Berlin, a leading E-Commerce...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.