Actively looking for our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active globally! An informal and collaborative working culture, inviting technical advancement & innovation.
I am looking for a GO-TO person for recruiting User Research for a mixed team of around 20 members. As part of the UX Research team, you will work with researchers, designers, service designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to help deliver timeless stories and services.
What you will do:
· Coordinate with research, design, and product team members to make sure research studies progress smoothly.
· Be an active and autonomous collaborator.
· Work together with our Procurement, Legal and Privacy teams to ensure our recruiting process is compliant.
· Manage the relationship with our recruitment vendors to ensure a smooth process for us as well as for the people that are recruited for research.
· Experience with agile product tools such as Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, Miro, and others.
- 2+ years' experience in Administration, Recruiting office, Project Management or Customer Service-related fields.
- Experienced collaborator with technology product teams.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- A Team Player
Interested? Or want to have more information about it? Contact me or send me an email today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Shanti Setiawati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN UI/UX.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a UX Designer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
Freelance Senior UI Designer - Hybrid
Apply Now Freelance Senior UI Designer - 3 Months - Hybrid Job - Freelance Senior UI Designer Client Location -...
Senior UX Designer
Apply Now Freelance Senior UX Designer - 3 Months - Hybrid Job - Freelance Senior UX Designer Client Location -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.