Our client is one of the largest and well fund Cryptocurrency business with a presence in Germany, who are now looking to grow their internal tech teams.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and maintaining Rust based tools
- collaborating with internal and external teams
- working with the ecosystem team to ensure we meet the needs of the community.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a passion and experience working with Rust in an open-source setting, and an understanding of performance and observability. Additionally, you should be able to work independently, prioritise tasks, and communicate effectively in a distributed team.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Johnnie Savva
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Functional Programming.
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.