kr45000 - kr50000 per annum|
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Reports to: CTO
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: upto 50,000SEK/month (Depending on experience)
Darwin Recruitment has joined forces with one of the world's leading consultancies to bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Are you ready to take your Salesforce integration skills to the next level?
As a part of the esteemed Digital Customer team, you'll be working hand-in-hand with brilliant functional specialists to create innovative business solutions for some of the most iconic brands out there. We're talking about designing and implementing sales, service, and marketing experiences that are second to none. You'll be collaborating with a diverse group of digital experts from various fields, and together, we'll create amazing solutions that will blow our customers away.
To qualify for this job...
- You need to have completed a University degree in STEM or related fields.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working professionally in system development.
- We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest and passion for digital solutions, technology, and systems, as well as knowledge and curiosity about Sales, Marketing, and Services strategy, processes, and technology.
- Excellent communication skills are crucial for this role, and fluency in both Swedish and English, both written and spoken, is required.
If you are a certified Salesforce consultant or a system developer who is interested in exploring this area, we encourage you to apply!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Salesforce.
Computer Vision Engineer
Are you a talented Computer Vision expert looking for an exciting opportunity to work on innovative projects? Are you passionate...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.