SAP Consultant – Freelance.
SAP Consultant – Freelance
Job Title: SAP Consultant
Remote Possibility: Remote (85%)
Contract Length: 6 Months + Possible Extension
Language Skills: German & English fluency needed
To support the logistics integration sub-project, an experienced SAP consultant with proven expertise in the following areas is required:
- Providing feedback on test coordination
- Compilation of Requirements from the logistics parallel project
- Preparation of test case release, business process tests and test data
- Validating functional test cases
- Advising colleagues on completing the conception
- Being prepared for requested changes
- Giving advice on the migration & implementation phases'
- Creating migration concepts & handling migration requirements
- Tracking progress of work packages in the Solution Manager
- Description of partner systems
- Reviewing technical & functional concepts & reviewing rough concepts for development and customizing requirements
- Clarifying complex issues with a big number of people
- SAP process /Application knowledge (preferably within the automotive industry) in the areas of FI/CO and MM
- S/4-HANA OnPremise
- Proactive/agile way of working; many years of experience / seniority
- Works with an agile methodology & can also work in a classic project management methodology
- Experience with IREP - requirements management
- Knowledge of the following tools: Solution Manager, SAP Focused Build, IT-PEP, JIRA, MS Office
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Recruitment Team Leader - Sales Focused
Apply Now ***Required: A Recruitment Team Leader to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in recruitment and...
Apply Now ***Required: A 360-Recruitment Consultant to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in temp/contract recruitment and...
Apply Now Are you a talented 360-Recruitment Consultant? Can you demonstrate that you have a background in business development? If...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.