Your role as Scrum Master is about:
- Awareness & Training: Develop and deliver training to teams and its ecosystem (stakeholders, subject matter experts...), Increase agile awareness, help creating an agile mindset across the enterprise. Organize events, build and support communities.
- Coaching & Transformation: accompany teams at various stages of their Agile journey, identify and address impediments. Develop & coach Team members and Product Owners
- Consulting: Advise on specific issues raised during the Agile journey across the organization
- Facilitation: Moderate and facilitate agile events, such as planning workshops, daily scrums, sprint reviews or retrospectives. Enable teams to run events autonomously.
- Ecosystem: Work closely with business analysts, accountants, actuaries, software developers, architects, testers, programme coordinators and agile leaders
- University degree in applied sciences, engineering or business
- Demonstrates proficiency in Scrum and/or Kanban (e.g. PSM I/II) or demonstrates equivalent knowledge
- Experience in building teams and driving continuous improvement and self-organisation within a squad
- 'Servant Leader' capabilities - co-creating a shared vision; developing high participation; empowering people and teams; transformative change; growing squad capability.
- Demonstrates the ability to use data driven techniques & and strategies to help a team become more predictable about change
- Coaching, training and mentoring experience
- Solid knowledge of relevant agile frameworks and experience in teaching these. Experience in applying SCRUM it at scale (i.e. SAFe, Less, Nexus, Scrum@Scale) is an advantage.
- Facilitation, leadership, and relationship building skills
- Team player, able to work independently with a creative and innovative mindset.
- Work experience in finance and accounting, i.e. understanding of accounting standards is an advantage
- Work experience in project work and liaising with various stakeholders, collaborating closely with various functions such as Finance, Actuaries, IT and Risk
- Advanced JIRA skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills, German is a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
AWS Connect Engineer
Apply Now You will: Work with the Contact Centre project team and internal workgroups to ensure the technologies we introduce,...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.