For one of the leading financial constitutions in the Netherlands and the world, we are looking for a Security Engineer to join their ever-expanding team! The team you will join is in charge of providing the components needed to integrate new authentication means for applications securely for all users internal, external, national, and international to access within the company infrastructure..
Does this sound like the next job for you? Please apply now!
- Create and maintain services that can handle extremely high loads, respond quickly, and have zero errors.
- Improve authentication and authorization flows by implementing the correct processes and systems.
- Assist the team in expanding their Federation knowledge.
- Participate in the team's on-call/stand-by schedule for the high availability application.
- Create custom adapters for custom scenarios using Java.
- End-to-end flow testing, performance testing, and load testing on the Authentication and Authorization application.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate/resolve SSO-related queries.
- Management of Change, Incidents, and Problems.
- B.Sc. or B.A. in a relevant field.
- Experience with networking concepts such as load balancing and firewalls
- Experience with information security solutions, particularly identity and access management
- Experience with Azure Scalability and Availability
- Experience with multiple languages, preferably Java.
- Azure experience with patching, shell scripting, deployments, and imaging.
- 5 years experience minimum in CICD, Infrastructure Automation, Configuration Management, OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML, Kerberos, RSA, custom adapter development experience, and Ping Federation.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Travel allowance (business card, transport allowance, or company car).
- Flexible working hours and remote working options.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at email@example.com or +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local Netherlands candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Linux Systems Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only considering local candidates with a driver's license and car as travel...
Endpoint Security Engineer
Apply Now ENDPOINT SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for an Endpoint Security...
Information Security manager
Apply Now We are looking for a strong contributor who will be passionate about coaching and mentoring our business on...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.