Senior Consultant IAM
Senior Consultant IAM.
Senior Consultant IAM
£110000 - £140000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- Requirements engineering, planning, conception and implementation of customer-specific solutions
- Advising our customers on the topics of architecture, conception and implementation
- Integration and customization of additive solution components
- Development, management and control of a junior with regard to his activities, know-how, reporting and billability
- Depending on the customer, project and technical focus: Project management or sub-project management, implementation, testing and integration of solutions or management of the managed service team
- Assisting in the preparation of offers and in the acquisition of new customers
- budget accountability
- Writing documentation
- Knowledge sharing in the team
- Successfully completed university degree in (business) computer science, economics or comparable experience
- Sound experience (at least 3 years) in the IAM topics such as: Identity Management, Access Management and Single Sign On (SSO), Provisioning, ZeroTrust Architecture, User, Role and Authorization Management (RBAC / ABAC), Creation of Authorization Concepts, Rolemining / Role Governance, Application Access Governance (e.g. for SAP, S/4 HANA), Data Access Governance (e.g. for teams, Sharepoint, MS 365), Cloud Privileged Access Management (e.g. for aws, MS Azure, Salesforce etc.)
- Ability to integrate and willingness to take on responsibility
- Convincing demeanor in one-to-one conversations as well as in meetings and presentations
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Secure and varied mandates with well-known customers
- Short decision paths through flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects in small and flexible teams
- High quality equipment
- Team building with sporadic fun events
- Flexible working hours
- Exchange with motivated and competent colleagues
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Voor een groot waterleidingbedrijf in de omgeving van Rotterdam ben ik opzoek naar een Agile Coach. Als Agile Coach ben...
Product Manager - Accounting Software
Please send your application & view full description via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3616716275/?capColoOverride=true Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business...
Senior IT Auditor
Looking for a Senior IT Auditor For one of our main clients, a market leader located in Amsterdam, we are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.