(Senior) Consultant Power Platform.
(Senior) Consultant Power Platform
€50000 - €80000 per annum|
Power Platfom Consultant
Type of contract: Permanent
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who already located in The Netherlands.
Our client, one of the world's top business solutions with the focus on Microsoft technology, is looking for a Senior Power Platform Consultant to join their team.
What will you do:
- Provide solution by incorporating customer request into creative low code solutions
- Provide advice to adjust effectiveness of the customer's entire enterprise
- Give solutions about Robotic Process Automation, Virtual Agents, IOT, and Power BI reports.
What will you Bring
- At least 2 years of experience with Power platform or Dynamics 365 CE
- Ability to give presentation and workshop for the clients
- Ability to explain complex matter in a simple way
- You are customer focused and able to help them in making their business successful though our services
Perks and Benefit:
- Up to 80k annum salary
- Great pension scheme
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.email@example.com or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Key Account Management (m/w/d)
Apply Now Vor Ort Tätigkeit / Reisetätigkeit: mind. 90% in München, bis zu 10% in Frankfurt Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung...
Apply Now Haben Sie Lust mit State-of-the-Art-Technologien zu arbeiten? Unser im Kunde, ein im Allgäu ansässiger Logistikdienstleister mit komplett eigenentwickelten...
Python Developer (m/w/d)
Apply Now Do you want to be part of the change? As the Python Developer, you will be part of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.