Senior Data Governance Analyst
Senior Data Governance Analyst.
Senior Data Governance Analyst
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a hard-working Senior Data Governance Analyst who is able to unlock business value by driving up our Data Governance maturity. You mobilize others within and beyond your team to develop and embed processes and technologies which make Data Governance quick and easy.
You have a strong record of translating strategy and theory into tangible results, demonstrating a flexible and adaptable communication style to garner support and overcome roadblocks. You challenge the status quo through your own experience and expertise, whilst being able to bring people (at all levels of the organization) along the journey through powerful storytelling. You value progress over perfection and are prepared to step onto the field and lead by example.
The Senior Data Governance Analyst walks the tightrope between business and technology making Data Governance understandable and approachable for everyone in our organization. You bring a steadfast dedication to continuous improvement and are able to develop pragmatic roadmaps which lead toward our strategic Data Governance objectives.
What You Will Work On
- Develop and align data governance standards with data domain business areas e.g...product, vendor, sales, logistics, etc
- Facilitate sophisticated decision-making forums of senior stakeholders to negotiate win-win outcomes
- Foster and enable the implementation, expansion, and adoption of Data Ownership and Stewardship framework within a business domain
- Activate foundational data literacy and data management capabilities in the context of a business data domain and support continuous improvements
- Represent Data Governance practice in strategic programs
- Bring to life and sustain a community of data experts who own the strategic roadmap for their data domain
What You Bring
- Hands-on experience working with Collibra or any other major data management tools (ex: Informatica, Alation, MS Azure)
- Excellent knowledge of data management concepts, and how to explain topics such as lineage, metrics, metadata, and dashboards to a variety of technology and business audiences of varying seniority
- Hands on experience managing stakeholders across the business domain in data governance practices and policies through persuasive communication by orchestrating meetings, workshops, and checking in on capabilities
- Ability to contribute to roadmaps, prioritizing, and balancing multiple priorities and influencing without direct authority
- Experience guiding, leading, and engaging varying audiences in data analytics for organizational impact to improve data-driven decision making capabilities
- Curiosity about drafting and supporting the development of data-specific content to a business audience such as presentations, or white papers
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Lead-Analytiker Anforderungsanalyse (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Projektstart: 01.04.2023 Projektende: 31.11.2023 Budget: 800...
Senior Project Lead
Would you like to be part of developing a new innovative product portfolio? Are you excited about an opportunity to...
Data Analyst Locations: Wageningen Type of contract: Permanent Our clients, FMCG industry, is looking for Sustainability Data Analyst to join...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.