Senior .NET Backend Developer.
Senior .NET Backend Developer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We're looking for a Senior .NET Back End Developer to work for our client.
You'll need to have experience in the development of .NET/C# for 5+ years.
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- Helping provide their clients and partners with a secure and auditable, confidential data protection platform, enabling them to create new business models to increase the value of their data while remaining compliant with the regulatory requirements
- Using .NET Core to develop a set of distributed, high load, parallel, and async executing services for the new protection engine (configuration, transformation algorithms, reports, logging, etc.)
- Developing a set of ad-hoc modules using new protection engines, like proxies, ADO.NET driver wrappers (MSSQL, Oracle), async, and parallel big files protection
- Actively preparing a new protection engine to be cloud-ready and in plan to open the company's own cloud protection platform (frontend Vue.js, backend .NET Core)
- Experience of the development of .NET/C# for 5+ years
- Further experience of managing colleagues and helping junior members of staff
- Good French and English-speaking skills
- Reliability, initiative, quality awareness, team spirit and customer orientation
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science
- Passionate for software development and hold yourself to high standards
- Highly motivated, independent, and willing to learn
- Flexible and have a resilient personality with good communication skills
- 4 weeks holiday, then 5 weeks after 1 year of service
- Up to 50% home office
- Pension contribution
- Exciting career progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior .NET Back End Developer in Geneva - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company that is an internationally rapidly expanding company in the field...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.