Senior Network Engineer.
Senior Network Engineer
€75000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this position, my client is only considering network engineers already located in the Amsterdam area. Also, they are only considering engineers with EU citizenship, as they cannot offer visa sponsorship or relocation.
Are you a Senior Network Engineer with several years of experience, who has a good understanding of design, development, operational support, and implementations? Do you enjoy variety and challenge in your role, where your expertise and hands-on mentality are welcomed with open arms? Do you enjoy working at a company that is changing rapidly and where you can have an impact on business performance?
My client is looking for someone who is up to the task, as this role is based in a very dynamic environment.
We are looking for:
- Someone with at least 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer with experience with enterprise environments.
- A true specialist in networking infrastructure and firewalls. Experience with components and tooling from Cisco (Meraki) and Palo Alto is desired. Check Point would be considered a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with switching and routing principles such as site-to-site VPN, Switching (vLan, STP, stacking), Routing (OSPF, BGP, MPLS), Enterprise LAN, Peering, Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, and WAN data networks.
- Has hands-on experience with Azure Cloud Networking
- Someone experienced in network design (HLD/LLD), analysis, implementations, and troubleshooting
- An expert who is at least CCNP or similar certified (or at that level)
- Someone who is a great communicator (English) as you would need to work with implementation partners when getting the work done.
Who is interested in:
- Driving consolidation and standardization across several company entities, while meeting business requirements.
- Taking ownership and responsibility on operations: changes, incidents, LAN, WAN, and network security
- Providing oversight, and coordinating operational work with external networking suppliers
- Having a job with a more strategic nature, with a lot of design elements.
For a company:
- That offers you a salary of up to €80K per year, including 8% holiday allowance (according to your experience). You start with a permanent contract from the get-go.
- That offers you a hybrid working option (2 days per week at the office in Amsterdam)
- That can offer you scope in your work, having around 27.000 end users (and growing), spread over 20+ countries.
Does this vacancy have your name written all over it?
Want to know more first? Call Nezar at 020 305 8545 or e-mail email@example.com.
Keywords: Routing, Switching, Wifi, Cisco, Meraki, Cisco ISE, Check Point, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, ITIL, Azure, SD-WAN, Palo Alto, Peering
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
IT Security Specialist
Apply Now SENIOR IT SECURITY SPECIALIST Are you looking for a position in which you can use your passion and...
Apply Now IAM SPECIALIST Are you looking for a position where you ensure that colleagues and customers have safe and...
Linux Engineer - Amsterdam/Utrecht
Apply Now For my client I am looking for a Linux Engineer who is a big fan of automation. Let's...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.