Senior Network Engineer.
Senior Network Engineer
€75000 - €85000 per annum|
My client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support the design, development, delivery, and operations of the company's wide and local area networks. You will be part of a Global company leading in building materials, from public infrastructure projects and commercial buildings to residential homes.
For this role you need to have:
- Experience with routing, firewall implementation and network design.
- 4+ years' experience in network security (CCNP/CCIE certification preferred)
- Experience working in a matrix model.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Palo Alto firewalls.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Design and operational support of networking (Express Route, SD-WAN, firewall configuration and troubleshooting, and wifi).
- Responsible for changes, incidents and requests for network services.
- Oversight, input and collaboration of operational work
- Driving operational improvements with new technology, functions or processes.
- Communicating with stakeholders
Do you have a passion for networking and security? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact Zulayma at email@example.com or at +31 20 305 8554.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering EU candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Network and Security Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this role we can only consider candidates who are local to the Netherlands, and who are...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates local to the Randstad (Netherlands) area with EU citizenship....
Network & Security Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the leading companies in the field of Travel Arrangements here...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.