For an international company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a real senior PMO, who can work in a dynamic organization. Our international client is doing a big Digital Transformation now and has restructured its Project Office. Therefore, we are looking for a PMO who has worked in an IT driven organization and has worked in a high-pressure environment to support Program Managers and Project Managers. In order to qualify for the role, you need to have worked in an IT Program before as PMO.
In this program you will support the Program Manager with 25 different projects. These projects are delivered by 10 project Managers. The Program is set up in an Azure environment and works with JIRA.
You have experience with:
- Structure the Program administration
- Budget meetings and budget control
- Organizing steering committee meetings
- Prepare documentation to support best practices, tools and techniques
- Reporting to keep stakeholders up to date via progress tracking systems.
- Point of contact for audit and compliance
We are looking for a PMO who is/has:
- A self-starter
- Can do mentality
- A problem solver
- Used to handle stress and manage a dynamic program
- Thinks is solutions
- Worked with Jira or Confluence
- Worked with MS office and especially MS Power Point
- Understands Prince2, ITIL and/or Agile
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tony Sleper
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Apply Now For an international company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a real senior PMO, who can work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.