Senior Project Manager.
Senior Project Manager
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Mnaager that works efficiently within a company that sets high quality standards, acts customer-oriented and is flexible and sustainable. With exceptional commitment and passion for information technology, they inspire and amaze customers again and again.
For their agile team they are looking for people who combine their professionalism with passion. If you also value open and transparent interactions with one another and you would like to continuously develop our team, like yourself, then you will find the perfect environment with us to achieve your best performance.
- Conducting envisioning, scoping and requirements workshops together with customers and prospects
- Advising customers and overall design of integrated customer solutions in conjunction with their partnerships with leading software partners in the PIM/MDM environment
- Project management with regard to project scope, quality, time and budget framework and project risks
- Planning and securing the EPICs and user stories for conception, development and integration tasks in close cooperation with our implementation team in agile project methodology
- Balancing short-term and long-term goals, managing trade-offs and professional stakeholders, and expectation management
- Responsibility for the joint project success and control of the entire project communication with all stakeholders and the project team in a confident, customer-oriented manner
- Coordination with their software partners
- Several years of experience in consulting as a service provider or as an in-house consultant / IT project management
- Proven professional and technological expertise in the management of master data and product information in combination with a clear understanding of IT, ideally in the context of PIM/MDM solutions
- Safe handling of project management standards and agile methods (SCRUM, IPMA, KANBAN)
- Very good presentation and organizational skills as well as proactive problem solving are just as much your strengths as a structured approach and sustainable action paired with teamwork and flexibility
- You are strong in communication and argumentation and take the initiative
- Confident written and spoken English and German and a willingness to travel (~20%) complete your profile
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- High Salary
- Great progression opportunities
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Freelance Management Consultant - Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: Management Consultant Working Hours: F/T - 40 Hours. Remote Possibility: Fully Remote Location: Lower...
Product Owner Airlock Gateway
Apply Now Product Owner Airlock Gateway We are looking for people who combine their professionalism with passion. If you also...
Senior IT Project Manager
Apply Now Senior IT Project Manager (80-100%) Take care of electricity in Switzerland In this exciting role, you will be...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.