Senior Python Software Engineer
Senior Python Software Engineer.
Senior Python Software Engineer
- You'll be working with the newest technologies in the area of (big) data and distributed computing and employ cutting edge machine learning and operations research algorithms;
- You can look forward to co-create with gate agents, cabin personnel and operations experts and other airlines. Close coordination with data scientists, operations research experts and other engineers in an agile product team way of working is an integral part of your work;
- Coaching your (Data Scientist) teammates in the intricacies and best practices of software engineering, CI/CD, API design, and more;
- Designing the right architecture together with senior software engineers and evaluate technology choices to solve the problem at hand;
- You are encouraged and expected to spend 10% of your time with us learning new things, doing research and developing yourself. You can do this by doing courses, reading papers, or doing cool hack-projects with your colleagues!
You are a software professional with the knowledge, innovative power and analytical ability to make an impact in any environment. You are a strong communicator, verbally and in writing, in both Dutch and English. You are excellent at explaining why your solution is the best, and with your powers of persuasion you will effortlessly win over your colleagues. You are a bridge builder, confident, and able to deal with resistance.
You also bring along:
- Preferably Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant fields;
- Prior experience with Python and its ecosystem;
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with building APIs and knowledge of REST API best practices;
- Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment techniques;
- Proficient with automated testing;
- Experience with bringing (data science and/or operations research) models to production and supporting data scientists in industrializing their code;
- Affinity with Operations Research and/or Machine Learning concepts is a plus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
ADAS Software-Architekt C/C++ (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen Software-Architekt C/C++ (m/w/d) am Standort Feuerbach....
Embedded Software Developer (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen Embedded Software Developer (m/w/d) am Standort...
FPGA / FW Prototyping Engineer (m/f/d)
Summary Working with a renowned global technology business within their camera hardware team, developing cutting edge camera solutions and technologies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.