Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
€3000 - €3200 per month|
Who are we?
Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20 years. Our consultants focus on strict technical markets in Digital and Data for specific geographic regions, making them true experts within their niche markets. Our head office is in the UK, with local offices across the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and the USA.
This is an exciting time to join the business, with ambitious growth plans for the coming 3 years, and branching out into offering new services including labour leasing and consultancy: https://www.darwinrecruitment.nl/join-darwin/.
Why join Darwin as a senior consultant?
- On joining, you will be given a warm desk (6-10 clients) and be asked to help expand our current customer base as well as find new customers to engage with.
- Enjoy a culture that is focused on flexibility and work-life balance and help exemplify that balance to the juniors in the team.
- Work in the context of a clear business strategy - both for the business as a whole and in terms of your personal growth and targets.
- Grow into more senior positions, including team lead (given the right guidance and training) - 76% of management at Darwin were promoted internally.
- You'll be given a lot of autonomy, ownership and responsibility for your own desk, giving you flexibility and freedom to fill in the role as you see fit (as long as they align with company values).
- Bounce ideas off your senior colleagues (6+ years experience) and learn from them and share your own experience with the junior members of the team, leading by example.
- Enjoy an outstanding commission structure that rewards performance (contact me for further details).
Do you have:
- Several years experience working within the recruitment sector (preferably in an agency setting)? (Experience with IT recruitment is a plus, but not essential)
- Feel confident approaching new customers (business development) and have a solid sales and account management background?
- Excellent resourcing skills - headhunting candidates using Linkedin Recruiter, social media and other specialist tools?
- The desire to delve into the IT sector, becoming a specialist in your technical niche on joining Darwin and build a name for yourself within your new market?
- The resilience to do well within a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, understanding what is required to bring success in the long-term?
If the answer to these questions is 'yes', you live within commutable distance from Amsterdam and have a solid understanding of Dutch working culture, don't hesitate to send your CV.
Darwin benefits include:
In-house training and External Continued Professional Development (CPD) ● Pension scheme and SIP ● Flexibility to work from home ● Home office set up ● Travel Allowance ● Gym membership and 2x 90 min lunch break/week ● Monthly awards ● Annual incentive trip ● High achievers lunch club ● Diversity and Inclusion Committee ● Referral bonus ● Friday office drinks ● Generous annual leave (including your birthday and time between Christmas and New Year) ● Celebratory office lunches ● Online shopping discount
Note: there is a competitive commission structure in addition to the basic salary. Please contact me for further details.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Ymkje Groome
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Contexte · Le client recherche un Business Analyst qui rejoindra l'équipe de développement CRM. · Vous intégrerez la...
Expense Management Specialist
Apply Now Freelance Expense Management Specialist - Remote - 12 Months Job - Expense Management Specialist Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now I am actively looking for a TEST MANAGER for one of the biggest marine transportation companies in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.