Senior Software Engineer – 107K
Senior Software Engineer – 107K.
Senior Software Engineer – 107K
€80000 - €107000 per annum|
Senior Software Engineer - Payments Processing Platform
I have partnered with a leading company in payments industry which is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their team and help build and maintain their payments processing platform. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex software solutions that are critical to the success of our business.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions that enable our payments processing platform to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that software solutions are aligned with business requirements.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that code is written to a high standard, with a focus on scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of the payments processing platform, identifying and resolving any issues that arise.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in payments processing, sharing your knowledge with the wider team and contributing to the development of our long-term technology roadmap.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ Extensive experience with Java, Spring, and other related technologies.
- Experience with one of these messaging platforms: Kafka, ActiveMQ, or IBM MQ.
- Solid understanding of containers - Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A passion for technology and a commitment to continuous learning and development.
Curious to know what's waiting for you?
- An annual salary of up to €107,000 including an 8% holiday allowance
- 13th month salary
- Attractive pension scheme
- 28 paid holidays
- Personal development budget
- A cool environment to work in!
If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a strong track record in payments processing and are looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you. Join their team and help them build the future of payments processing!
Send your CV to Kejsi.firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "Apply Now" button.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Job Title: Senior Java Developer Reports To: CEO Industry: Consultancy Location: Stockholm, Sweden Salary: upto 60,000SEK/month Looking for an opportunity...
Senior Backend Developer
Job Title: Senior Java Developer Industry: Transport/Travel Location: Stockholm, Sweden Rate: upto 700SEK/Hour Start Date: ASAP End Date: 31/12/2023 Are...
Fullstack Java Developer
I am currently seeking Software Engineers with a strong focus on Back-End development (70%) and some Front-End experience (30%). My...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.