Senior Software Engineer .NET.
Senior Software Engineer .NET
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per annum|
Do you want to work for a company in the security and technology industry?
Do you want to work with Microsoft technologies on exciting projects within an innovative team?
I'm looking for a Senior Software Engineer who:
- You are an expert in the conception and implementation of solutions based on the Microsoft technology stack with a focus on .NET Core and .NET 5
- Applications and architectures designed by you run in the cloud under Microsoft Azure or on premise
- You know the common software architecture patterns and know how to use them to design and develop stable Web APIs (e.g. with REST)
- Experience with relational (e.g., MS SQL) and document-based (e.g. MongoDB) databases
What you will do:
- You support their customers in the analysis, conception, and implementation of software development projects
- You will create technical solution concepts and implements them, either as an individual development or using adapted standard software
- You are happy to pass on your knowledge and experience to your teammates
- Architectural standards are important to you, and you introduce them at the project level and make sure that they are adhered to
- You actively participate in project preparation activities, reviews, requirements engineering, prototypes, etc.
For a company who offers:
- Varied work on exciting projects with the courage to innovate
- A friendly working atmosphere in an interesting and dynamic environment the opportunity to learn from the best and to continue your education
- Easily adaptable and flexible working time models and the possibility to take time off
- Various work events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Bern - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company that is an internationally rapidly expanding company in the field...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.