€60000 - €75000 per annum|
Location: Randstad Area
Type of contract: Permanent
Extra information: Candidates must be living in Netherlands, our client can provide visa sponsorships.
Are you looking to join a global business with an innovative working environment?
My client, a well-known FMCG company is looking for a Developer specializing in Service Now to join their highly motivated team. You will be responsible for the delivery of reliable and secure tools to enable the company's users. As a developer, you will ensure the stability of the Service Now platform continues to evolve to accelerate IT and business.
What will you bring?
- 3 - 5 years of experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
- Good understanding of Frontend development processes
- Experienced in Agile methodology and non-agile environment
- Good communication in English
What's in it for you?
- 60k - 75k annum salary
- 10% bonus
- Annual holiday of 25 days
- Good Pension scheme
- Clear career path for advancement
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Key Account Management (m/w/d)
Apply Now Vor Ort Tätigkeit / Reisetätigkeit: mind. 90% in München, bis zu 10% in Frankfurt Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung...
Apply Now Haben Sie Lust mit State-of-the-Art-Technologien zu arbeiten? Unser im Kunde, ein im Allgäu ansässiger Logistikdienstleister mit komplett eigenentwickelten...
Python Developer (m/w/d)
Apply Now Do you want to be part of the change? As the Python Developer, you will be part of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.