Software Engineer – Critical Systems
Software Engineer – Critical Systems.
Software Engineer – Critical Systems
€65000 - €88000 per annum|
Java | IT Services | Cloud | Senior | Rotterdam | Netherlands | 88,000 per annum
Are you looking for a company where you can work with the latest technology stack in the market? Are you a software engineer with a strong passion for business? Do you have strong communication skills and would like to communicate with clients on different seniority levels?
This permanent position is available to all of those business passionate who are interested to work in IT consultancy.
This is a leading company that provides IT Services and is primarily focused on critical systems and critical landscapes. This company currently has around 400 employees, whereas 80% are engineers, which are involved in diverse teams and are enthusiastic to respond to customers' demands.
The company which you are going to work for provides IT services along with feasible solutions to their business partners which are aligned with the demands of its consumers by delivering the highest quality in the market.
If you are passionate to work with Java and if Java is your strength, then you can be a potential fit.
Software Engineer - You can be the right match if you meet the following criteria:
- 1-3 years of experience in software development with Java 8 or Java 11.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Spring frameworks and microservices.
- Able to write high-quality codes.
- Able to work with event-driven architecture
- Able to build high-quality software products.
- Experience in working with backend frameworks
- Software Engineer - There are bonus points if you have the following:
- Able to work with related languages such as Scala, Kotlin, Scrum, etc.
- Experience with authentication
- Able to work with the cloud, AWS, and Agile & DevOps.
- Working knowledge of software architecture
What is waiting for you as a Software Engineer (Java)?
- Flexible working locations - You will have the opportunity to choose to work in any of their branches within the Netherlands.
- Salary up to €88,000 including 8% holidays allowance (25 days holidays) and 15% annual bonus.
- Mobility plan
- Employee Ownership and Pension plan
- Group health insurance
- Lunch provided by the company
- Laptop and iPhone
- Home office budget to set up your own office at home.
If you want to work in an international environment where you can grow and share your contribution at your workplace then please send an e-mail to Kejsi.firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the "Apply Now".
Please note that for this position you must hold a valid work permit that allows you to work in the Netherlands.
#LI-KH21 #Java #Kotlin #DevOps #Cloud #AWS #Agile #Software #backend #Architecture #Java8 #Java11 #Spring #Springboot #Scrum #Scrumban #Kanban #microservice #authentication #IT #Engineer #Architect
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowKejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now As a Senior backend Developer, you are responsible for: · Realisation of new functionality and technology for the...
Java Developer - Interfaces
Apply Now Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany! My client is collaborating with industrial companies...
Apply Now Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany! My client is currently teaming up with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.