CHF80000 - CHF100000 per annum|
- Configuration of our document management system (enaio)
- Programming of events and workflows
- Second Level User Support und Trouble Shooting
- Development of further application modules in enaio
- Implementation of installation work and qualification activities
- Data and documents import
- Management of interfaces to other systems
- Experience with small software projects and with software maintenance
- Experience with DMS
- Good handling of MS Office products
- Fluent in English and German is a plus
- A dynamic working environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Opportunities to expand your professional knowledge
- At least 5 weeks vacation
- Participation in childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private trips
- Privately insured in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid without social deductions
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
FullStack Dev. (React/NodeJs) Healthcare
FullStack Developer (React + Node.Js) Healthcare-focused artificial intelligence Company. Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Entwickler Webtechnologien (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Hintergrund Es geht v.a. um bestehende...
Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies and fascinated by the power of spatiotemporal data? Do you have a strong background...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.