Sr. Scrum Master.
Sr. Scrum Master
IT Project Management
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make scheduled adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
Skills Requirements - Essential
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Skills Requirements - Desirable
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Project management
Qualifications - Essential
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
Qualifications - Desirable
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
Hiring fast! Send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn, or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Gintare Butkute
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for an Scrum Master to work full...
IT Project Manager
Apply Now I am working with a leading technical company who are looking for Project Managers to help the business...
Technical Product Architect
Apply Now THE VISIBLE PART OF THE INVISIBLE MACHINE My client has created where work comes together-with a beautiful workspace...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.