System Engineer – Digital Workplace
System Engineer – Digital Workplace.
System Engineer – Digital Workplace
CHF120000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We are in partnership with one of Switzerland's finest Digital Consultancy agencies. Who provide state of the art digital solutions to the financial sector.
They offer innovative digital solutions to leading banks, non-bank investors, large suppliers, and their buyers through its in-house developed platform.
You will be supporting their IT Infrastructure & Security team, they are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer.
There will also be a focus on security and developing this structure further. You will be using a wide range of state of the art technologies and hardware and the company will spare no expense.
They have worked extremely hard on building a great reputation within the consultancy industry, this is due to the great benefits and training provided to their staff.
They have a track record of employing the best staff within the IT industry.
Would you like to advance professionally? Then benefit from generous training budgets and creative, inspiring team workshops.
Working from home is an integral part of their corporate culture. Up to 9 weeks of vacation is possible. Our cool events are known throughout the industry. We do everything to promote team cohesion.
They are looking for a professional engineer with experience:
- Engineering and troubleshooting (SME and enterprise segment) in the areas of Microsoft client infrastructure and digital workplace
- Operation of client management solutions (Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager)
- Creating and managing the software packages for the client management solutions
- Incident management (second and third level) as well as problem and change management with ServiceNow
- Participation in projects, early life support, maintenance windows and close coordination with our service delivery managers
- Support in the continuous development of our Workplace Leading Edge strategy
We expect you have
- Completed computer science apprenticeship or degree and several years of professional experience
- Sound engineering and troubleshooting skills
- Sound knowledge of the operation of client management solutions (e.g. Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager)
- readiness for on-call
- Stylish German and good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
If you are interested or would like to learn more about this position please apply and one of our consultants will arrange a call.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowRyan Walker
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Operations Manager (Cloud)
Apply Now NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. Would you like to...
Apply Now This is your chance to join a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and...
Senior System Engineer
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a business who are building the pillars of the digital future in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.