Tech Project Manager – Energy.
Tech Project Manager – Energy
IT Project Management
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated, and well-organized person to support our product development activities.
We are a leading Energy Knowledge House, providing business intelligence and advisory to the global energy industry. The company is continuously developing new products and technologies. The technology team transforms data collected by our analyst team into structured databases that can be consumed by our clients, adds modeling on top of the data, builds data pipelines and supplies data, builds data driven models, develops technology platforms to distribute our products and tools to support internal workflows. The technology team holds a key role in enabling and developing the company's business model which is constantly evolving.
The project manager will interact with product owners, stakeholders, management and tech leads to ensure requests find good solutions, delineate road maps and follow up on project plans.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Minimum 3+ year Experience with software product management or technical product management (Certifications are a plus)
- Proven experience in successfully leading project teams with multifaceted, competing priorities and deadlines, including teams with members in different geographic regions
- Worked in an agile environment with agile tools and platforms (JIRA, Confluence)
- Good understanding of the agile processes and the Product Owner's responsibilities (Kanban and/or Scrum)
- Ability to write well-defined User Stories/Use Cases and acceptance criteria
- Strong technical background, with experience in software development projects (big data, data science, streaming analytics are a plus)
- Must be well organized and able to support several projects in parallel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of the energy sector is a plus
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to directly impact products and workflows
- Dynamic and International work environment in a growing company
- Opportunity to join a globally leading energy knowledge house
- Flexible work situation
- Competitive terms
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Deon Kennedy
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for an Scrum Master to work full...
IT Project Manager
Apply Now I am working with a leading technical company who are looking for Project Managers to help the business...
Technical Product Architect
Apply Now THE VISIBLE PART OF THE INVISIBLE MACHINE My client has created where work comes together-with a beautiful workspace...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.