Technical support engineer.
Technical support engineer
My client is on the market looking for a technical support engineer with 1/2nd line support experience to come in and work in the delivery team integrating and delivering products to new customers across Europe.
Duties and responsibilities ;
- You will be responsible for integrating and delivering the products for new and existing customer deliveries
- Collaborate internally with other professional stakeholders and teams as well as customers
- You are expected to follow up on existing customers, which will involve some traveling
- Acquire the necessary expertise about the company's products and systems, as well as ICT solutions
- Acquire the necessary project competence to be able to work in a global team
- Participate as a technical architect/developer in the field of integration
Key qualifications ;
- Good knowledge within IT solutions.
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Experience in project-based deliveries, and various processes and tools for this
- Ability to understand customer's needs and capture these in a written form
- Be able to act as an IT consultant and technical resource in a project group between business and IT
For more information on my client, please attach a CV to be contacted
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
Cloud Integration Specialist (m/w/d)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen Cloud Integration Specialist (m/w/d) in München. Deine Aufgaben: Du verantwortest und...
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.