kr45000 - kr60000 per month|
***Required: A new UI/UX Designer to work for my client***
If you've got a background in UX transformation projects and creating excellent user experiences then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for part of our system transformation where you work with the entire UX process but with the greatest focus on the early phases.
Working in the company's Stockholm office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll report to the Lead UX Designer and will be tasked with the following:
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Working closely with the product team
- Understanding user feedback and translating this into actionable work solutions
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in UX transformation projects and creating excellent user experiences.
They'll also need you to have experience of managing the UX process at all touchpoints and working within the wider multi-disciplinary team.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in UX
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Outstanding communication skills
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- An EU citizen or hold Swedish citizenship
- Comfortable working in team as well as individually
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this UI/UX Designer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This UI/UX Designer position offers a basic salary between SEK40,000 - SEK60,000 per month
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 1855, they are a leading financial services company.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Value UX and creative processes
- Have a special project in the pipeline
- Offer excellent career development
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this UI/UX Designer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this UI/UX Designer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: UX Specialist, UX UI Designer, Senior Product Designer or as a Product Designer.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Lee Watson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN UI/UX.
Senior Product Designer | Remote
Apply Now Freelance Senior Product Designer - Remote - 2 Months Job - Senior Product Designer Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now Graphic Designer- Cologne Hybrid - Fixed Term to Potentially Permanent Job: Graphic Designer Client Location: Cologne Client Industry:...
Apply Now ***Required: A new UI/UX Designer to work for my client***If you've got a background in UX transformation projects...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.