PENETRATION TESTING JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
For more than 50 years, penetration testers have strived to ensure that data security within computing network infrastructure is durable and impenetrable. Innovative and ever-evolving technology means data transfer faces new threats and an increasing need for penetration testing.
A recent report from www.hacktechs.com predicts worldwide IT security investment will exceed $150 billion by the end of 2021 — a 6.4% increase from 2020. The available options for penetration testing are highly specialised. Many systems now utilise various tools for a range of penetration testing on operating systems. One example is the Kali Linux, which integrates eight standard security tools. Integrated tools indicate the sophistication of today’s technology and how devious hackers are creating more ingenious ways to invade digital environments.
If you're looking for penetration testing jobs in this rapid-growing field, contact us to discuss our roles and pursue your career today.
LATEST PENETRATION TESTING JOBS.
Cyber Security Consultant
A prominent IT solutions provider in the DACH region is dedicated to enhancing network performance and ensuring data security for its corporate clientele. The company specializes in offering managed services...
Junior IAM Consultant
Junior Cybersecurity Specialist (Identity and Access Management - IAM) For a dynamic and forward-thinking Cyber Security client I am actively looking for passionate and driven individuals eager to specialize in...
Security Consultant For AI agency
About the role: In this role, you will help clients to work through complex business and technology issues and provide pioneering and holistic approaches within the information security domains. You...
SWEDISH MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.